Saturday, September 4, 2010

Final 53

I had locked in my estimated depth chart before the first pre-season game. I got 8 wrong this year (5 wrong being my record a few years back). 3 of the 8 weren't on the team when I locked it in. I feel pretty good about that considering everything.

http://www.thenetrat.com/2010DepthChart.xls

Now, there are a number of players sitting on the roster who shouldn't get too comfortable... because there are roughly 680 players from the other 31 teams who have hit the waiver wire and the Lions have 2nd dibs. They will quite likely put in a couple three claims.

My biggest surprise cut? Dre Bly followed by Jansen.

My biggest surprise keeper? Wendling followed by Northcutt.

Waiver claim information should come in after 6pm on Sunday. I'll put myself down for 2 players claimed... both on defense. Now we'll see how that turns out.

No comments: