NetRat's News


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lions Training Camp and Roster Outlook Part 1

I just updated my estimated depth chart based on mostly hunches and guesses from what I've read for the past several months. I expect to do another update to it in a little over a week and then lock it down (except for injuries, trades, etc) until final cut-down day.

The link to my depth chart is located at my site

I will be leaving West Michigan Wednesday night and heading towards the Allen Park area for 4 days. I will be attending at least 2 of the practices at the Allen Park facility and also the open practice at Ford Field on Saturday. I also have tickets to Tigers games on Friday and Saturday night to add to the fun. Since there are 2 a day practices on Friday and Sunday I may be able to attend even more practices then I thought, depending on my itinerary.

Look for updates here, on twitter (, in my forum (again the link is on my website), at MLive and finally on my estimated depth chart starting Thursday.

No comments: