Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lions Training Camp and Roster Outlook Part 1

I just updated my estimated depth chart based on mostly hunches and guesses from what I've read for the past several months. I expect to do another update to it in a little over a week and then lock it down (except for injuries, trades, etc) until final cut-down day.

The link to my depth chart is located at my site http://www.theNetRat.com

I will be leaving West Michigan Wednesday night and heading towards the Allen Park area for 4 days. I will be attending at least 2 of the practices at the Allen Park facility and also the open practice at Ford Field on Saturday. I also have tickets to Tigers games on Friday and Saturday night to add to the fun. Since there are 2 a day practices on Friday and Sunday I may be able to attend even more practices then I thought, depending on my itinerary.

Look for updates here, on twitter (http://twitter.com/theNetRat), in my forum (again the link is on my website), at MLive and finally on my estimated depth chart starting Thursday.

No comments: